My hairstyle in 2022



 
Before I make this big hair change,
 I'm going to share a story.

I was debating a lot dying my hair

 these last 4 years as thoughts like

 

"I want to be embrace the natural me",

 "I cannot keep up retouching my roots every month"

 

were circling around my head.



It triggered a lot of inner work & healing

 getting back to the natural me though...

 

Both in colour & in texture,

 although my curly hair is too high maintenance.


I won't say what a major work has been done

 but I'm just gonna let you know that both can exist.


This year I found out it's not just two choices,

 you can have it all & you can also create new ones.


After embracing this girl I was 

through becoming the woman she needed,

I was able to be more fluid 

into being all versions of me, 

the child, the teen, the adult. 



 I can choose how I wish to express myself

 in the present moment. 

 

No "it should be this way" 

or any other limitation/rule.

 Remastered versions do exist~ 


That's why I have entered a brand new reality 

in my life where everything exists at the same time.

So calm & content.

 

No more indecision 

when you create new ways &

 heal along the way~ 

 

I love you

No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig