Sunday Look

 

So excited about my bangs!

I feel like heavier eye make 

can look much smoother 

with them for an everyday look.

 

It compliments it more~


I tried putting on lower lashes 

for a change today 

but my eyes looked too heavy. 

 

I prefer a more "neat" look on me

 but I'm definitely in 

for trying some new stuff out.

 

 


 

I had a relaxing time at Starbucks

 today after coming back

 from sleeping over at friend's 

house on Saturday night.

 


 

It's gotten really cold in Athens 

but nevertheless, 

I always get a frappuccino. 


Lately I don't crave much chocolate, 

I've gotten into Toffee Nut & as silly as it sounds,

 I had no idea what decaf was... 

but now I do & that's what I ask for kkk

 


 

Excuse me,

 have you seen the new Egg cover?

I caught myself drooling for a while...

 


Of course leaving this song here 

as it got stuck on my mind 

since the begging of this week.

 

I was learning about the use of -는데 (neunde)

 & as always I got reminded of a song.

 

~여자는 이러면 안 되는데~

 

♡ It used to be my obsession back 

in senior high when it got released ♡ 

 

"Lips" by Miss A


(click image for song link)

No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig