w ♡ w


 

I really don't know from where to start... So many life stuff, so much magic...

Things took a big turn after my previous post...


I finished from that environment I'd be at for a few months, just in time THE opportunity appeared in my life that week I made my previous post. And all because I made a CHOICE nearly a month or two before. Yes, for a long time, I'd go with the flow until enlightenment comes. I was doing my best, I also got into situations (2 to be more precise) where I had to stand up for myself & remove myself from environments that disrespect me & had no sense of empathy;not my world.I set boundaries because I respect myself. I left a microworld that was not for me, a microworld that does not exist in my reality. Being true to yourself, your values, respecting your boundaries is the most magical thing, even if written it sounds that easy... But if you don't believe me, go back to early 2013 posts which felt like a completely different reality, where I actually knew I had to grief old ways, patterns, mindset to welcome my new life.It's not easy but it's full of blessings & that's the beauty of experiencing life.

 

Anyway, I'm just going to post chronologically about top events that felt good this summer.


My best friend, which is like sister to me, got married & I got to be the maid of honour. Nothing much, I only signed as a witness. So nice to be all together because we are like family. We are not big fans of weddings etc stuff with my best friends so signing papers & going to a venue next to the beach was so memorable. I'm so grateful for the person she met back in 2015 & so grateful for their relationship. Such respect & warmth... I'm in love too.

 

 

I watched the Barbie movie & of course I cried, so touching.It was the colourful dose we all NEEDED, that feminine touch we NEEDED.

I cannot comprehend how people don't get that we all have to embrace both our masculine & feminine to truly love & appreciate each other. I loved how it also implied how people perceive stuff. Their mindset shapes how they view & perceive the world around them. Being hard on you, you can also be hard on others etc.

Also, I adored Ken's story.It felt like his inner child needed attention (let me add appreciation as well). He took some superficial external factors in order to feel power which made him lack compassion.He was taken for granted in this story which created bitterness. But it was never about Barbie's attention, appreciation yes, it was more about him giving attention to himself. I loved the softness of Ken once he tapped into his inner child. I did not find it comical he cried, it was healing.

The Barbie movie was for men as much as it was for women ♡


 

Finishing from that environment I'd be at for 3 months, repeating, I resumed my actual life schedule, which is working at father's job & I got to appreciate it even more. I'm never mingling with other worlds ever again, I learnt my lesson. And it's great, all of this has highlighted all of my life blessings & I cannot look at my life differently anymore. I'm also beyond happy to resume my korean studies, I missed talking with my teacher & learning new stuff. Knowledge revitalizes me. 

This black forest will forever remind me of my first week back to father's work.


 

A few minutes ago (right before I originally create this post), I got video recommendation on Youtube from Killing Voice. I saw the title "Infinite" & my world just got shaken haha You guessed right if you thought that I was singing along to their early albums' songs while crying.

Also a new album? Isn't that amazing? It felt like late summmer 2011 when they released 내꺼하자.

I'm in love with "I Got You", it warms my heart up.


 

Anyway, sooo much more I haven't got pictures from but it's been all about heartfelt moments with family & family friends.

1 comment

  1. Sounds like things are really looking up for you! Super happy for you!♥

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig