『Shizuka Mutoh』 inspo

 

It took me a while

 to make this post

as I had so many pictures 

of Shizuka Mutoh I wanted to share.

 

I've always been so in love

 with Shizuka's hair & style.


These two pics would always

 make my heart race.


 

 

 

Isn't there some kind of satisfaction

 when you just see a style 

that expresses your inner self,

 what you represent being put into aesthetics?

 

 

 

 Her eye make is so neat & 

her hair's so shiny


So dreamyyy~ 


 

I wish to achieve her voluminous hair 

along with her gorgeous side-swept bangs

 


The coords she puts together 

are so feminine, soft & elegant!

 

I am in love



I dream of leaving myself 

to her hands to do my hair, make 

& then choose the perfect 

coord for me, like a fairy~


 

Edit 25/06/23:I found this post today from beloved SamiiChu having more looks of Shizuka.

Go check it out for more pics!

 

3 comments

  1. Shizuka is so glamourous and perfect! I understand why you love her ♥ btw your blog layout is SO cool, I love the home page and header!!!
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme say I just love your blog, okay?? And this feature on Shizuka is everything!! I love her and love Rady a lot, although she and the brand had evolved and no longer resembles the gyaru style I fell in love with, I always long for this old snaps of her ;----; 💖💖💖 Truly an inspiration for any gyaru!!! 😍🔜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stoooop omg TvT Right? Don't we all check again & again their old pictures just to get the fire going with that gyaru style/aesthetic of those times?

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig