Red in Love Nail


 I was sooo looking forward 

for a Brown x Pink melted theme

for my nails but... 

I'm down to do that anytime anyway~


I unexpectedly decided to do 

a Red x White theme with hearts.

 

I'm not into red at all but 

something inside of me 

went for these colours

while I was trying to figure out what to do.

 
   

 

I made a mistake on the right hand but I had to let it go~   

 

 

 I want to get rhinestones 

in different shapes. 


I'm not into hand designs 

if I'm not doing an abstract theme.

 

I really wanted to post about this but I could not find 

the moment to do it so now that it's a valentine theme,

even if there's nobody hyped about it, I'm sharing it!

 

Finally after 21 years, we got the studio version

 of "Dos Segundos" from Erreway.

What a miracle!!!

 

You know what? Si vale la pena~♪

 (click image for song link)
 
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig