Fairytale Athens

 

That was such a pleasant 

last minute rendez-vous

with my best friend.

 

 

She had the idea to go to the first 

Fairytale cafe that is at Nea Filadelphia.

 

I prefer the first branch much more 

than the second one which is located

downtown, mostly because the location feels serene. 

 

I like the quiet neighbourhood 

of that area & the architecture 

of the refuge houses from Asia Minor.

So many cute places to have a drink & eat.

 

Just look how cute the patio is~

 So romantic


I'm planning to go there more

 often so I can sit

at a different corner 

as they are all decorated differently.

 

This is the entrance area we sat at.


 



How cute is this colour combination?


My friend got a tea while 

I got that 

Strawberry x Ginger Ade

 I had before but I'd say it's more of 

a mint flavour than ginger.

 

I do insist haha

 

I also got a vanilla cupcake.

...again, it's orange flavoured cupcake kkk 

 

I'm a connoisseur~ 

what can one do~?


 

You caress some bitter 
parts in you & 
somehow the world gets 
more gentle, 
more sweet with you as well...
 
 

1 comment

  1. That café is soooooo cute!! I'm in love 😍😍😍 I wish my room could have a theme like that 🥺

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig