Always Sparkly

So on Sunday I finally went out after 

two weeks of being sick.

 

 

I really liked the way I placed

the bottom eyelashes~

 

 I'm kind of bummed my make is not visible at all on pics.


 

I was also really happy with the coord

I was wearing that afternoon.

 

It's been a week since my previous post.

I saw my master and I got a boost of strength & reassurance

of what I'm working on right now on my path.

 

A few months ago, just like a few weeks ago,

something happened inside of me,

I had the same symptoms & all because I have 

to break a pattern of years.

 

I have to let go & love more in order to solve it.

 

 I'm so thankful for 

my korean teacher's support.

I was wondering 혼자 할 수 있지요~?

but no, we need someone 

cheering up for us.

 

Even if it's about me believing in myself 

for being more confident in my knowledge,

this gives me a big support, 

getting reminded to believe in myself.

 

I don't do it often, also my master told me to be more gentle with myself.

I should listen to the ones who see me purely, 

because I often get to be harsh on myself, I see something bad in me

but I try to fight this, just like the reading said "Evil is a lie"...

 

I'm also thankful to my high school friend who was thinking of me 

& gave me a little advice.

I'm so relieved she found a job & I'm praying the environment 

will be healthy for her there.

I got a memory of spring with a certain album

& tonight the breeze felt like spring as well,

even if I need rain this season,

I was feeling this spring song

so I'm sharing it.

 

The whole album is just my favourite

since spring of 2011.

 "추억이 될 시간~"

 

 "Long-D" by NeonBunny


(click image for song link)


2 comments

  1. Glad you're feeling better now! Your bottom lashes look great, you totally nailed the placement 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your words! I'm actively working on it. After your make tutorial I want to try to do something so my eye make can be more visible on pictures.

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig