My☆ everyday eye make yet

 

I did my eye make today 

as I got so inspired 

by so many of you, 

also connecting with you 

made me feel so much less lonely,

 

so thank you for being you, 

as you help me get in touch 

with who I am as well

 

I felt a really giggly energy 

because of each gal's individuality. 

 

The other one being roku,

 the other one hime, 

the other one amekaji etc.

 


 

Watching Lizzie's video today, 

her elegant coord reminded me 

of my teen looks,

as I would dress up in 

an elegant way, mostly because 

I would go out more for coffee, 

to restaurants, to events as well

 

Anyway, life is the way that

 it is now but you know what?

 

So does it matter if I go out or not? 

 

 

I got so inspired to do 

my make because of you 

& I will make this my everyday one

I took so many pictures with 

the front camera but the back one

is so much better, 

so next time I will adjust 

the background better

as I don't like dark colours on my shots.


 

 

My bangs have turned side swept & I loved it!

 

I feel like I want to keep them this way.

 

This look of mine reminded me

 of a model inspo

that I adore so the next inspo 

post will be for her~

 

Can you guess? 

Hint:Ageha model


2 comments

  1. Your makeup is so pretty here!! A very lovely choice for daily make 🥰

    I'm glad that you feel a sense of community 💕 Excited to keep watching your gyaru journey, thank you for sharing 😍💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much <3 It means a lot to me!

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig