『Onee Gyaru models』 inspo

 

Blenda, Nuts & Ane Ageha models 

became my biggest inspo 

in my fresh adult years.


I transitioned, 

from my teens with Popteen,

to these 3 mags' onee looks.

 

I sooo wanted to share online 

the models who hit just the right spot 

when it came to eye make & style, so let's start~


•Sayaka Araki•

•Yui Minemura•

•Reiko Ide•

 •Sayoko Ozaki•

 
•Hana Imai•

•Mai Sano•

 

*Hana Imai was an Egg model while Mai Sano was a make-hair teacher

 

That's all for this post.

I really tried to keep it short & not pic-heavy,

so I hope you liked it.

2 comments

  1. This were the models of the golden era of oneegyaru!! 😍 I miss this era tbh... Nowadays reiwa gyaru onee looks a bit bland for my tastes, I think it's the lack of blonde hair &matching eyebrows... 😅 I'm oldfashioned XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You found just the right word; bland. Whenever I see such bland aesthetic I feel like something is off & that's why I stick to the old gal mag aesthetics. I have a blandphobia basically, I'm afraid of bland, it feels like the spirit's gone somewhere else lol

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig