Charm Nail

 

I swear this is the last time

 I delay taking pics until the moment

my manicure gets crusty & stuff


Shortened my nails 

from the previous time

as I wanted to see 

if it would convenience me

 less or more while sewing.

 

But actually I felt no difference, 

both long & short convenience me anyway.



I created a charm-like effect

 on the middle fingers.

 

One with a hanging heart 

& one with a hanging star.

 

Don't zoom in kkk

 

 ✦ 

 

I was soooo determined 
to fix my schedule

in order I can take care 

of my body, physically wise.

 

After my 30min workout 

& before shower, I tend to dry brush.

 

It helps a lot the lymphatic system 

& also for the toxins to go away.

 

It's my everyday routine 

that makes me feel like 

I support my body as well

& give the love back 

it offers me for always supporting me


✦ 


Go ahead & listen to 
"Nobody Else" by Cream.
 
A lot of their songs 
make me feel 
so happy & in love.

(click image for song link)

 

 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig