Celestial Nail

 

Did not take a pic at home 

under my ring light

but at work because 

the fabric we'd work on

had the same colours with my nails.

 

 

 

I've been so off from social media & also my screen time is a stable 3-4 hours. 

I feel like it's too "noisy" online sometimes...or even outside so I just go to my usual hangout place at the park to rejuvenate myself

My current job supports my slow-living lifestyle I feel grateful for that,even if I still haven't figured out how to manage my time when I come back home tired.  

 


 

Oh, by the way, I finally got some circle lens~

 I got two pairs, one grey & one brown

I wanted to get a different pair but anyway,

I'm gonna work with what I chose keke

A friend came home & gave me a box of doughnuts.

They were gifted to me from his wife 

whom I've recently met & I told her how much

I loooved the strawberry praline filled ones

 she sent me on Christmas.

Such a kind & sweet gesture


 

You could say doughnuts fell from the sky... 


1 comment

  1. The lenses are so pretty!! And those treats look SO yummy (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig