Just a look

 

 The other day I created this look.

I tend forget to 

take pictures when I go out

so I hopefully took a few 

shots at home this time.


I decided to go for an old eye make 

of mine using the brown lens.

 

I'm sooo happy my eyes feel 

comfortable with the lens I bought.

 

Wanted to show you my inspo 

but I will in a different post 

because it's SO my style

that I wanted to dedicate

 a whole post about it.

✦ 

 

For the moment listen to 

one of my favourite songs 

from "Eternal Color" album 

by Yamaguchi Lisa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXxxpvk8yhc

(click image for song link)


1 comment

  1. I can totally see the oneegyaru influence here, I think you really nailed the look!!! ❤️‍🔥 You look amazing! 🤩🌸💗

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig