Astral Nail

 

Thank God I took a pic of my nails

even if it's super late.

 

I went with an astral theme,

added an Aries & Taurus 

sign sticker to my index fingers.

 

Then number two & a question mark

 on my ring fingers. 

 

 

As for my thumb,

I added number zero & eight.

I like doing my nails in this way;

abstract like our universe


 

I've got an idea of putting 

into art what I'd love

for the universe to be like aesthetically

& I really wanna make it.

That's one of my projects 

but for the moment 

I'm processing it on my mind.

✦

I'd feel kinda out of place this week.

But it's ok, feeling like that too is part of life.

I was giving my time to something that just appeared,

I did not overthink it, I just went with it.

I did something I don't usually do

as it might offer me a brand new perspective.

 

Because you know, sometimes surrendering is ok,

it helps you open your eyes out & be more firm about 

your values, preferences, limits, desires.

I would be soo drained as I had to go through a process

& mostly be out of home, but in the end of the day

I would relax myself with reflexology & use rain sounds to sleep.

 

Also the other day I went to my hangout place to relieve myself

aka cry a little bit while listening to my two favourite Katamari songs

while staring at such pretty sky.


 ✦

 

I was listening to Kimberley's songs

while making this post so I wanted to leave it here.

I adore her music style. Reminds me of beautiful times.

 (click image for song link)
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig