Astral Nail

 

Thank God I took a pic of my nails

even if it's super late.

 

I went with an astral theme,

added an Aries & Taurus 

sign sticker to my index fingers.

 

Then number two & a question mark

 on my ring fingers. 

 

 

As for my thumb,

I added number zero & eight.

I like doing my nails in this way;

abstract like our universe


 

I've got an idea of putting 

into art what I'd love

for the universe to be like aesthetically

& I really wanna make it.

That's one of my projects 

but for the moment 

I'm processing it on my mind.

I'd feel kinda out of place this week.

But it's ok, feeling like that too is part of life.

I was giving my time to something that just appeared,

I did not overthink it, I just went with it.

I did something I don't usually do

as it might offer me a brand new perspective.

 

Because you know, sometimes surrendering is ok,

it helps you open your eyes out & be more firm about 

your values, preferences, limits, desires.

I would be soo drained as I had to go through a process

& mostly be out of home, but in the end of the day

I would relax myself with reflexology & use rain sounds to sleep.

 

Also the other day I went to my hangout place to relieve myself

aka cry a little bit while listening to my two favourite Katamari songs

while staring at such pretty sky.


 

 

I was listening to Kimberley's songs

while making this post so I wanted to leave it here.

I adore her music style. Reminds me of beautiful times.

 (click image for song link)
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig