Friend's B-day

 

Hello~

 if only I could upload more often...


I finally had an event on Saturday

so I got my make ready 

& I felt sooo good


 

I was practicing 

the night before...

I looooove 

how it turned out!
 


 We got at the park 

a few minutes after sunrise 

but that soft lighting was so cute.


 I got my friend two doughnuts.

One with strawberry filling & one

 with banana filling.

She brought the sushi.

My friend got so stuffed 

to the point she zoned out

& I got tipsy from the drink haha



 

She didn't want candles 

with the number of her age... 

 

*goes ahead and decorates 

the pic with her age*

 

That's all for now~

You've got no idea 

how happy I feel for making a post.


 

 

 

1 comment

  1. Yayyy so happy to see you're out with a friend! That sushi and those doughnuts look so good~
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig