Coord/new stuff


 

 

A few days ago 

I tested my camera,

lighting & background 

because I've been wanting 

to take better pictures for my blog.

 

So today I took pics 

with a cute coord I created 


 

I've been having 

an artistic fallout haha 

 

so I really could not find a way 

to create what I had on mind.

 

Today though after lots of searching I got it!

 

 

 

I don't like uploading 

my pictures without a frame

but the polaroid styled one 

was not polished at all

but still I could not do 

without some kind of framing. 


I love this kind of pearl framing a lot.
I might work more on it.
 
The thing is that although 
I have sooo many deco
for pics, I don't use them because
 I'm "kinda"... indecisive

 
Do you like my
?
Main point: Bag
 
 

2 comments

  1. That's a nice camera! I should really use mine (¯▿¯;;) it's still in it's box.
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of editing when you use a camera or take pics with raw setting but it allows you to make much more adjustments with the light etc. So once in a while when you've got the time to do a "photoshoot" is ok haha

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig