Purple blossom Nail



I've been studying 

a lot these days 

& I also got so many ideas

 popping up on my head.

 

The other day 

I decided to do some shopping

& I felt soooo cute inside of me.

 

I don't know how it works, 

is it because you see something new?

Maybe~ 


 


I decided to post the nails

 I did for this month

because I wanted to remember this day.

 

You know, sometimes stuff happen

 that ARE significant.

 

 I got tested today & I felt so good 

that my present mindset persevered.

 

I don't know when

 my internal struggle will end

but I just feel so good

 with every day wins, serendipities.

 

I don't like saying this anymore but I find some comfort 

in the period of time when this album of Show Luo got released.

"愛享瘦" is such a lighthearted song

I was really confused with the lyrics back then but it was not until now I found out

about the word play

 (click image for song link)

 

 

 

1 comment

  1. So pretty! 💅 And it's true what they say : sometimes it's the little things ♥
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig