'11 insp♡

 

The other day I found some pictures from my 2011 blog & I got reminded of the simple eye make I'd do. It was not much but it felt cute~

 

I felt passable for Popteen,I guess hahaha

I remember this particular summer day

I was reading Zhizhi's blog

at Starbucks.

 

                                      →Gee... this post about Zhizhi from Tamiko 

                                                      is everything.

 Got struck with all of this cuteness 

& I gave my old make a try~

Needless to say I felt so refreshed.

 I extended the eye line out-downwards, 

put on lashes on the outer corner

& did namida bukuro.


 

Next thing, I want to lighten up my lashes

a lil bit like I used to.


 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig