How to keep your spirits up

 


Well, I had to make this post for my sisters who read this blog or come across this blog or whatever.

Going through my dark times, I never but never lost my fire, I've got a solid foundation inside of me that I tap into whenever I need strength to get back into the very me & light me up.To kinda zoom out of my current low state & see me as this sparkly light.

Because no matter what, keep that in mind & excuse my language, everything is fcking great & it will turn fcking great.

The dark times are part of life, also hiding in the darkness to do your work is ok.It's not for the whole world to see the state before the final work.It's a treasure, an intimacy. 

I believe showing your vulnerable or building state of whatever you work on is SO INTIMATE.

That's why I like to post about my darkness times, not in complete detail or too much inside, it's a form of intimacy trying to break the pixel wall between me & the reader.


Back to some months ago, if you've read my prev posts, I was in a weird, let's say quantum, reset inside of me. Two fantasy entities called Belief & Now were standing right there & were waiting for me to reach out my hand to them so they can pick me up from all that "soul leaving my body" grief. Purification.

 

I cannot believe where I am right now.I was sure things will just click & they did.The steps started appearing one by one. It even affected my appearance. 

Maybe I simply...is it... did I assume? Wait a min...

 


  Anyway, let's start with ways to keep your spirits up even when it's utter dark.

 

Stick to things that elevate you

I use music for that. I have playlists from peak moments in my life that get me back my senses. I'm a music lover so I'm always in search for a new sound that will make me fall in love. This Friday on 14th, Disclosure released the "Alchemy" album & that HIGH it got me cannot be described. I've got a very strict rule about music in my everyday life & I don't allow anyone or anything to ruin my mood with garbage sounds.

 

Breath into all of your blessings

Maybe you need exposure to some low vibration & people who are pessimistic, low vibe to really get that slap of reality for the fact that you're.so.damn.blessed. with having what you have, for having a lifestyle that you have.

 

Start small.Catch glimmers.Seek activities

If it all seems too unreachable, do small stuff, catch small glimmers. Stare at the sky, enjoy the rain, expose yourself to pretty stuff, pretty scents, colours, physical feelings. Gyaru is one part of my life that keeps me going. So engage in creative activities that allow you to express & experience the desired emotions.

 

Keep the high going

Already on a high because of a glimmer? Do more of them. FILL YOUR DAY UP. Is something out of your control, out of reach, negative really worth your energy? Give your precious energy to something beautiful instead & feel it multiply. Keep it going.Imagine of a big STOP sign when "garbage" creeps in. Unplug immediately.

 

Conscious awareness & letting go of doubts

Pay attention, be aware of the narrative,the thoughts about yourself, the world, beliefs & words you use. If you can use your mind & words then create good magic. Words are spells so once you get more mindful of the way you narrate things or the words you use in your everyday life, it becomes a habit & little by little you surrender to something so pure.You feel cleansed,you get a sparkly canvas.


Be aware of the media you come across to

It's so easy for a bad media to enter your life, so be extra picky about what you watch or listen to. QUESTION IT. Don't simply consume, ask yourself if it aligns with your values, if it brings you good vibrations. Because I practice that for years, I've gotten myself into a bubble, a world of my own, my magic space. Also, let me add with what kind of people you surround yourself. 

 Get into that middle dimension

I didn't wanna go there because it's hard to explain it. It's kinda like liminal spaces, a transition place that we all have experienced. It's kinda like meditating, getting into a zone, a space of warm serene nothingness. From there starts the expansion, from a singular point.I shut up, I get too passionate with all of these ideas.




Who am I to make it & you're not? Oh please, look at yourself in the mirror~

I've gotten into so many lows, I apologized to myself but I also congratulated me.I was simply not aligned with what I am, what is for me. It's simply a matter of determination, self-discipline. Get clear about your intentions, define them. My lows woke me up. We are here to experience this wonderful thing that's going on here, in the same time, together, with all of the beauty we're surrounded with in this blue-green planet

 

"Purify" then get "Higher than ever before"


No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig