Devotion


Sorry, I've got pending stuff I wanna post but I truly wanted to leave this here before anything lese, as again I'm as light as I am darkness.

I've been so low since August 16th & I was almost sure this was about to become a breakthrough. I did not want to make any mental health sickness my identity but I did not push myself as the more you push yourself to "get better" the worse you become.

I adopted the saying "No matter how many times, I'm gonna try over & over again until I make it". And it really has helped me a lot. It gives me self-compassion, to not blame or be hard on myself. 

Would I do that to someone I love?  Let's say to my partner who already has it difficult? Who's already fighting with their mind? No. I would root for them. It's their own circle & I cannot interfere. Instead I'd give my devotion & be with them. That's what I gave to myself & I found me feeling so calm in my own body, I feel accepted & that's enough.


I don't want to go down the dark lane of my thoughts about these previous 3 weeks, that's a private battle everybody goes through in their mind. Throughout that time I would try my best for my mental health. It was not until a few days ago that I got an enlightenment, which I do think it's totally random but maybe it unlocked something inside of me, who knows? But since then something changed inside of me...

Maybe there is no structure in your plans or whatever but KNOW, don't believe, KNOW that you're going to make it, NO, actually you have already made it. KNOWING you've made it already, don't you feel more relaxed doing the stuff you already do to make it all come true? Just do what is best for your heart's health. Creating new habits & of course adding the failing but trying again. Because, hear me out, if you feel like life's a mess, won't you embody it as well? Instead just know it's already accomplished & you're going to feel so put together haha Be your mind's boss~

Can we also take a moment to just breath in stillness the fact that we are alive here & now?

RBD creating a new song in the year 2023? Is this even real? Unfortunately tickets don't fall from the sky for me to go see RBD on tour or even Camila.

I was late into the RBD hype as we never had Rebelde air in Greece, somehow we'd only have argentinian series since kindergarten haha We might have the same childhood with argentinos & most latin america basically as we had every new telenovela.


 "Qué bonito que nos encontramosMás bonito si nos abrazamos"

 

4 comments

  1. I'm so glad you never give up. Keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much TvT Your comment means a lot <3

      Delete
  2. I've got goosebumps on my arms rn..... I was just casually browsing blogs on my laptop while watching some youtuber on my tv... I enter this post and start reading... and the guy im watching on the tv starts talking about ANAHI from RBD and how much he likes/d her and starts singing one of her songs out of nowhere....!!!!!!! It can't beeee omg when coincidences like this happens i feel scared/scary and excited at the same time lolllll✨

    I was not a follower of RBD at the time but i know its a cult series/band/music ^^ but I actually grew up with the Argentinian version of RBD too!!! (well, ofc, as I lived in Argentina most of my life hahahaa)....
    I loved Rebelde Way, the girls there were a great fashion inspiration for me (although I hated the whole Felicitas story) and kinda love/hated Mia Colucci and loved Marizza! The actresses were from Chiquititas and I grew up with them 💖 It's mind-blowing to learn that you grew up with them too!!!! 🥹❤️‍🔥

    I'm sure that by the time I see this post you are gonna be feeling better... Or at least I hope so, bby 🥺💗 I've been having the worst emotional time of my life at the beginning of September, actually, since the end of July till September, a whole trimester of days very meh. It's going away now, and I'm sending you my best wishes so it passes as soon as it can for you too, dear Mel 💞 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OGMGGHGAOM I got goosebumps reading that!!! <3 I will for sure keep coming back to this comment <3 My fcking heart, seriously!
      It's really funny because we also grew up with Chiquititas here in Greece, Cebollitas as well haha
      I don't know why but we got every argentinian series back in early 2000s. I feel so damn excited we share part of our childhood even if we are from different continents :') I so want to visit the places I've saved on my google maps in Argentina so bad. Ah, I wanna make a post about Rebelde Way now that we talked about it ;v; <3
      I'm feeling better & thank you for taking the time to write to me I'd be in a crazy downfall emotionally, maybe because of my loneliness, it just hits me a lot. You too, yeah? ugh Wishing your dark cloud goes away as well & you get to feel brighter. Tsukiiii <3 sending you a big hug <3 I'm smiling to a screen haha

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig