Nεw cεllph♡nε

 

Ah how much I needed a cellphone!

 

Aaaaah~ 2008-2011 were nice years before the smartphone boom. I used to have both LG viewty & then viewty smart these years & I miss how we would also just wait to get on our pc to chat & do stuff. I feel like it's all up for an instant dose that's time consuming. Of course having a smartphone is just so convenient with all these features. I personally don't want distractions, or excessive use of sns. I don't like for myself to get new info way too often. Do I need to? Especially when it's not filtered at all sometimes. So it's in my power to filter what's for me & what's not, it's not a size-fits all, you can customize it all/create your own.


I'm slowly making the transition~

 

 

I got the Sharp Softbank Aquos 2 Keitai...

& turned it into the ultimate cutie.

 

The phone straps are my creations made from old accessories 

& of course the cat used to be on my LG phones.


                                                     How do you view things? 
 
   Also, I want more stuff to decoden! 
        It makes me feel so good seeing sparkles!
                              


5 comments

  1. COMPLETELY AGREE. I miss having all the unique things about phones. I miss having more than just two brands of phones with the same looks. Let's go back to these days! I actually have my eye on the ice cream but too bad it can't be used as my actual phone T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love vintage keitai phones, they bring me to my knees in terms of nostalgia :') super exaggerated but I feel like this for items that remind me of myself of 10, 15 years ago ;-; hehe
    Yours is gorgeous with the aqua turquoise colors & deco!! :)
    And I feel the same about older phones without distractions... It's been the downfall of all since the first iphone was release and Samsung followed along with the Galaxy s2... All touch phones with no physical keyboard... ;-; I loved the Motorola Milestone, it had smartphone features with proper Android OS AND a retractil keyboard, it was the best of both worlds =) I'd love to get one to mod it and carry it nowadays tbh :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, we can talk for hours about this topic! I also had LG Viewty Smart, mainly for the camera as it had a front one as well before iPhone adopts it & they all call the selcas "selfies". And it has T9 which felt so convenient & cute, now with the querty even the T9 seems too slow to write. Wow, I checked Motorola Milestone out, reminded me of Blackberry & I cannot agree more on how great it must have been!!! Hope you haven't thrown it away... ;-;

      Delete
  3. SO SO CUTE! I miss this so much (T3T) and I understand, i miss going to my computer for more things, but they've made it so convenient..it's hard to just NOT use the smartphone for all it's features :/
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Ami, like it's so hard now that we've got such convenience to go back to old ways T-T I make adjustments all the time because I don't like screentime that exceeds the 4 hours.

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig