MεΛ メイク


 
So today someone must have blessed me with inspiration...
 
These weeks, I'd do some esoteric work with the early teens Mel. There was a sense of being a child, the "not completely hit" by life. Whatever happened, it would not stay on my mind for a long time & I needed that early teen Mel to remind me to be more like this child. To not always be in survival mode but to focus on what fills my heart up with joy, to focus on it & it'll multiply on the outside

So I got up real fast & did my eye make while checking pictures of my then fave, Hikari Shiina
 
          

 

I believe I was missing cuteness in my life. I was missing sparkle, I was missing deco all over. I was letting my adult ego take over out of fear. 

But... If I tone myself down or dim my light, will I ever truly be myself? 

I feel like it's the purest expression of my spirit being all colourful, all accessorized, all sparkly. *tries not to turn it spiritual*

My past style is my biggest inspiration. It's collecting parts from every period in my life, adjusting it. So I really want to make a post of a timeline that I adore a lot, the time before gyaru.

 

  

A big big thank you & a hug to whoever reads & comments.

I love it when you tell me your stories



1 comment

  1. Never ever let your light dim. Cause you have to be you. Life won't be right if you're not you. <3 I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig