♡ne by ♡ne


One by one actually, the steps that I take over & over again until I make it.

Yes, exactly, I don't discourage myself or blame me, I just tell myself "It's ok, we're gonna do it over & over again until we make it"

                                            that's...love         

So I embrace any period of my life where I might have taken a few steps back with my habits because I always get back with better knowledge on how to navigate through stuff

So instagram had to get eliminated from my phone.

I study 3 languages so I don't like getting distracted

                                                          

 

PLUS! Apart from my serious business which is learning languages, is also focusing on what makes my world beautiful.  

That's GYARU & my blog. So I have made so many adjustments I'm so grateful for! I want to be conscious where I give my time to because that's how I pay respect to myself.

                                    again...that's...love                

 

It felt like some fresh air hit me reading the latest posts of Pocha-BOOM

What did this gal do & I felt so hyped?It's like as if she woke me up somehow...  telling me to just have fun, just embrace my randomness 

                                                    

•That's pretty much it. I don't want to go by the book anymore in my head. 

Whatever I feel like doing in the moment when it comes to the format of my posts, if I'm gonna use kaomoji or decorate my pics.

 Sometimes I do feel like doing something, sometimes I don't & that's fine. Variety!

It's awesome anywaaaaay & that's... LIFE

                                                                                  


I'm leaving you "Infinity" by Girl Next Door so go & check it out

lol i teared up

2 comments

  1. YES! GO FOR IT!

    Also what languages are you studying? Are you taking classes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muuuuch <3
      I was studying korean & I just started german as well this September, both with private tutors. And doing a little bit of japanese by myself online, nothing serious, just stuff here & there.

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig