Night Fairytale



 

I really like going to a cafe/bar during the week & not on busy weekends. It was also my friend's birthday on Thursday so we went out for a drink~ So grateful we went to Fairytale! They did a makeover & it felt so warm with all of these green tones. It was Alice In Wonderland themed & I hope they keep it this way because it looks so damn magical

 

 
 
 
It finally felt like autumn today, being cloudy & getting colder at night. My friend got a cocktail & I got Moscato D'asti. Even if I like trying out unique cocktails, I felt like getting my usual sparkling wine.Such a peaceful & chill night. I loved it!
 
 

If you ever come to Athens, 
just let me know so we can go there together haha
                                                                                                                                         
 


1 comment

  1. Wow! This place looks magical! And you look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig