『THE inspo』 inspo

 

Been diving a lot into 2007-2010 these past weeks, also getting strong inspiration from that era in my life with emo & trendy craze we had in Greece back then. 

I adore •Back combed hair for full volume•Everything that gives off a Punk Princess aesthetic (I named it like that based on my early teen girly-pop-punk taste coz I don't know what it's called)

I created a collage with the coords that inspire me.

I adore •Hats•Uniform-like pieces.

Is it a marching band? Is it a circus ringmaster? Is it a magician's playing cards? Is it a captain or a pilot? Is it all mixed into a casual everyday debutante?

I'm crazy about such details/points!



I did not include Namie Amuro's costumes from mvs & lives because they just require a whole different post as they are the ultimate inspo.

Ugh so much more I wanted to add as I always keep finding pics after I make a post

🂡  

♤ I'd loooooove it if you have anything to say about this certain inspo ♥︎



No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig