Sneakers makeover

 


Hehe I made this DIY a few days ago.

Got soooo excited on the process as they started looking really cute & charming

I usually create something randomly, I might have a general inspo but I create from whatever I might own & whatever I find from online shops that is available kkk

I really wanted beige sneakers & I found them without much search~ I also got a few pairs of beige socks that I'm going to decorate as well so I might update this post whenever I get these DIY stuff.

That's my casual princess collection

Hope this inspires you if you feel like you cannot afford to buy/find an original piece 

from a brand you like. DIY solves these issues for me~

 

...why am I listening to "il vento d’oro" while making this post?

Ah~ I wanna rewatch JJBA with somebody who also loves it! *sobs*



2 comments

  1. They turned out super cute!! ♡⋆˙

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute, I love the hearts!! I love decorating my sneakers too ❀✿**

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig