『EyeCandy 』 inspo


 
Hey, don't mind me, I just want to post another inspo.
 
I try to create cute coords & diy with stuff I've already got, utilize them, 
and only take the essentials in order to make an image that leaves your eye content & make you keep staring at an outfit.
 
"Oh a new sparkle I haven't noticed before"

I really like wearing light colours when I go out. Cold weather's so cute. I love putting on many layers & accessories. Can't do that in summer, especially here in Greece. That's why I prefer a country where even in summer you might need a jacket. I love it!

 

I really wish to decorate everything so it won't be plain. It's just THAT feeling!

 

 


Ah~ feeling so in love when I see these~

Hope this inspires you as well.


No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig