Refresh Nail

 


"Refresh" nail because...

Just started watching Sailor Moon & it's my first time. 

2024 for me started like that & it feels so significant.


So here's my nail for this month~

I wanted to also get my nails ready for the concert I'm going to attend this week.

I'm gonna stick forever to transparent nail with a hint of colour.


And here's me~

                                        

I've bought so many of these fluffy sweaters to wear at home. They truly have lifted my mood at home & keep me warm while I'm sitting on my desk studying.

 

A little something... 

I'm so grateful my grandma is happy seeing me & being considerate of the stuff that fulfill me in life & take them seriously. Maybe those are common sense to people who grew up in a healthy environment but to me, these would not be a norm. I massively healed my heart these last years & the family member I have actively in my life aka my grandmother, has gotten into a turning point after an issue we had & she developed herself around having a healthy relationship with me. My grandmother is a mother I don't have so I'm so grateful for how our relationship has grown simply because she purely loves me with nothing laying in the back of her head. Consideration is a really important word, it is pure love towards somebody. I had no idea of this word before... I have so much support & freedom over staying true to my heart. Love is freedom. Healing the child I am, declaring this child as my own, has also made me feel more of a woman. It's weird to say but the more I actively embrace girly stuff or do stuff I'd do as a teen, express these two, the more I feel like I grow into a woman. Like parts of mine needed attention in order to fully develop. I stop now.

 

1 comment

  1. I've gotten back into my old interests recently as well. I know what you mean about it making you feel complete or more like yourself. It's freeing to fully embrace your interests ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig