『사랑하는 』 inspo

 

사랑하는 aka beloved inspo. Why beloved? Because it's a part of my really innocent mid-teens. When a world had just opened up to me. It's a thing as a whole. It's a specific aesthetic of the years before 2011. It's certain types of songs, aesthetics. It's a specific feeling, energy. Maybe you will be able to get the "scent" through my storytelling & this list.


Every gal is a princess & every man is a prince. 

The gal gets ready for her date 

& the man is anticipating to confess his love.

 

A playful, reciprocal love. 




The man is in the beats of SS501's

"Coward", "Snow Prince", "The ONE", "I AM".   

 

The aesthetic is...


Etude House old cf *all cf here*  


These cf are like candy to my eyes. Ultimate inspo with this colour palette.

The first one I had ever watched was the one with ShinHye & MinHo.


which leads to 

"Love like the sun" by pal@pop.
Giving a Clazziquai & Humming Urban Stereo vibes. I would post about either of these but the songs belong to a different period of my life.It's a chill electronic bossa nova pairing that really gives off strolling around with a bike in the sun & going to cute cafes. Gosh, reminiscing about my life back in Korea so I stop.
  
which leads to 
 
Old LG & Samsung ringtones.
So nostalgic & sweet~ If you remember how cute its ringtones would be. *click here to listen to some of them*


Roiworld, Daum, NetMarble, Candybar doll maker 
etc korean dressup doll games aka 옷입히기 게임
 
Somehow I'd play Roiworld back in the day without even knowing it's korean...
oh fate~
 
 
I loooooove these pixels, gifs so much. I want to post them all the time.
 
 *btw this Full House deco one* the fact that I'd play this back in elementary... goosebumps! *the house*
mind you, in 2006-2009 I'd be so into early 2000's stuff, especially 2004s media


"니가 더 좋아" & "Date" mv by JewerlyS.

Date mv has this exact style I'm talking about. The "I like you" song always gives me a warm feeling of these years, nothing can beat it.


which leads to

"여전히" & "약속" from 미남이시네요.

This is the only drama I like from back then. I still watch every now & then.

I also let it play in the background while I study. 

That 2009 vibe! Everyone's looks & coords in the drama! This is iiiiit!

 

which leads to

My beloved "Touch Holic".

And now that we talk about yeptic & haptic love, "Haptic Mission" was such a big thing back then. Ah the vibes from that time, really...

which leads to

"Play" by Son DamBi.

I looooved her looks, she's so pretty! And of course talking about a Pledis' artist, the whole After School craze was real back then. Cosmetically-wise would not be as "too perfect" as nowadays. The "too perfect" gets boring & unreal. That's how I feel about it.


This post is both about women's & men's style. SS501 are the example of men's style. They were the first band I'd like when it came to appearance & music, somehow they'd stand out in my eyes. Don't ask who my favourite member was. YoungSaeng & HyungJun. We'd watch their mvs countless times with my sis.


In general from 2011 & back... Bravo to the coordinators!

A preppy look leaning to maturity but still playful. 

How much I love it! 


And just like that, this is what this beloved style consists of.

Of casual princesses & casual princes~

 


No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig