『LinePlay』 inspo

 


LinePlay had officially shut down its servers in Europe a few months ago...

It was the perfect game for decorating your space with cute stuff & also giving cute makeovers to your character. No other mobile game can compare to it

So I wanted to share my character's looks, as well as some great inspo their designs & colours would bring into my life. I draw inspiration from different things as they just give me a nice sensation~

 

That would be my player whom I adored a lot! 


Took me a long time but I really wanted to share some gachas.

You can click them so you can have a better look at them.

CanCam, Tica, ootd as well as some themed ones.

here's the whole list






Would you also get on LinePlay?


No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig