Let's go!!!

Whoah... been away for too long.

I have so many blog posts to check from some of you as well. 


Yes, another blahblah post kkk

I'm going to get serious with my blog from now on

as I feel more carefree.

Life feels good when you're being real to yourself, 

for yourself & your well-being.

 

I was trying to figure my life out, I made my step to go to Switzerland.

My brain got filled with super clean air & I thought more clear.

 

Long story short, I've had enough of lying to myself & going on with an act.

My plan since leaving Seoul was to move to Zürich.

I was 24 years old when I was trying to follow logic.

Be in Zürich to have a stable income so I can be able to visit Seoul as often as I want to.

4 years went by... I finally went to Zürich but... there was something off...

I was lying to myself.

As I said, years went by & of course my priorities in life, my whole self changed.

I was lying to myself that I want to look for a job. I'm not desperate though.

I do not believe in such energy because in my life, the best jobs etc. simply clicked, they found me.

My priorities & values in life changed.

I know what I want & what feels right, not what a certain demographic deems as acceptable.

And that demographic is not even my close circle so who am I putting up a show for?


I found illogical to simply book a ticket to Seoul. What for? Just for vacations?

All this money just for vacations & then coming back to Greece?

But the money will come back! You never know what can come your way! Your people in Korea, the places... don't lose time!

I've had enough of "logic" out of survival mode. Cut the crap.

 

Even going to Zürich turned out into something unexpected. 

I had other plans but something came up that resolved my family issues.

That was a big blessing that I had not "planned". 


Life works in magic ways. If one plan fails, something greater is on the way!

2024 was a crazy year from the start.

I'm going to follow my heart & go to Seoul.

To see my people, to hang out at my places. My soul needs that!

Why am I postponing acting out of what my soul feels right just because of survival mode?


I was not really living for myself. I wanna live for beautiful feelings, nothing else really matters.

I trust my heart. I believe in this feeling.

4 comments

  1. This was so beautiful and relatable to read. But I love your way of thinking. I try to remember that some things won't work out because there's something more coming. Let's both work hard! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. In such time I truly appreciate any word that supports this, even if I know I have to keep believing in myself no matter what. Hope I help through such posts ;-; <3

      Delete
  2. I really relate to this!! It’s hard to follow your heart when you feel like you have to make logical “safe” decisions for your future. It’s silly but I always think about Ran from super gals when she had to make a New Year’s resolution and she said she wanted to have as much fun as possible xD that’s how I wanna live my life too, more carefree and in the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe so happy you relate to this :3 It's complex because any path has got its own prons & cons, logical or not. Maybe safety can be found if heart is at ease & we somehow don't go against our spirit, values? That's why being yourself 100% & acting like yourself would will be the best way, no matter how it's labeled from others. ...What am I going on about? 0.o

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig