In my room

 


Ah~ you've got no idea how good I feel being in my cute room.

My colour palette is mostly green & pink.

Pink is like a craving while green makes me feel so calm.

I like stained glass as deco & I would like more realistic flower pillows

that do not look like they are part of a kid's room

but keeping this idea for my future room.

My room feels so empty without the green carpet that looks like grass, 

so even if it's summer, I cleaned it up & placed it back to my room.

 

 There are so many points in my room I'd love to post about 

but I want to finish remodeling it & then I'm going to make a post about it.


This is the look I created today to stay at home kkk




This post title...I found courage to listen to my favourite albums.

I feel so good for myself, that's a big step!

Truth is, their songs pop up on my head randomly

but I never bring myself to listen to them.

I made it today though!!! After so many years!!!

I LISTENED TO SHINEE AGAIN! YES! I MADE IT!

His voice... Always remembering my big brother.

Albums I'd listen in this room, OMG I got so sentimental! 

I got into kpop around the time they debuted, so you get the feeling.

The same me in this room, 15 years later, the same heart. 

 

How much I wish to live up to this teen Mel's heart.

Maybe I could not listen to old Shinee albums, not just because I could not handle the grief & injustice,

 but maybe because I was also grieving a part of me that I had to let go to become an "adult"

or live up to an image of people who are not in touch with their own heart.

I'm living for all of this beauty & purity in my heart. Period

 

...HOW DID I END UP WRITING ABOUT MY FEELINGS & STUFF...?


No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig