The montly nail



 
 The nail I posted today is my first trial from 3 months ago.
 

 I've been doing the same ever since 

with some alterations.

 

I always use this glitter,

that you can spread with a sponge,

in a gradual pattern & then add big crystals.

                                                                                            

 

It must look fresh, watery, crystal clear.

I'm stuck to this as it makes me feel so good.


 

The nail must mostly be visible 

(for some reason I find it so cute when I can see the root of the nail)

& I might use a white or glittery white gel to make the gradation.

 

 

 

The pictures are taken with flash 

so I could showcase 

that this glitter gets

really shiny when light hits it.

 

Next month's it's gonna look way cuter

as they've finally grown gracefully~

              

2 comments

  1. Wish I could have the patience to do my own nails again~ Yours looks very professional to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only you knew how I remove them lolol A nail tech would freak out. Lots & lots of patience. That's why this time I did one finger yesterday & the rest when I will find time off work.

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig