Looks I loved so far

 

I've been checking my folders from autumn/winter

& I was feeling myself a lot.

It'd also be because of my hair,

as I had covered a big amount of my bleacher hair

with dark brown & created highlights instead.

 

I'd also have found eye make & used techniques

that felt more like Mel.

 

Usually for a casual outing.

Like a walk & dinner with my friend.

 

I used thicker eye line on this one.

 

...if I tell you I don't remember

         how I created these two?

Oh yes! Shooting with the back camera added dimension to the whole look.

                                                                     
 
 
 

Using a darker eye shadow made the whole eye line get lost

& the whole look was bolder than what I had on my mind.

So it's a big no for me anymore.

Taking pictures with the back camera like the good old days~

How come I forgot how amazing everything looks this way?

 

 

1 comment

  1. It takes skill to use the back camera lol!! And you've nailed it. I've always looked silly in my pics when I did that. Even back with the digital camera! (I'd get lucky some times though...)

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig