『Gr8OldDays』 inspo

I wanted to make this post so bad.

Didn't really care to organize the structure much, I just wanted to post what gives me life when I check my gyaru folders.

I regret throwing away so many items I had in my wardrobe from back then that are rare to find nowadays. Somehow even in Athens you could find similar items you'd see from gals.

 

 Start scrolling~

The pics are also clickable!



































 






















































2 comments

  1. Omggg the picture of the girl sitting on the steps with the gray over the knee socks!! I remember there was a point in time where I wanted to dress JUST like that everyday. Indeed the good old days~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fjadfjk <3 omg <3 the way I felt reading this! <3
      And the epic thing is that this model is Yunkoro.
      That's why I posted these, they are great for analyzing the coords & getting inspired.

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig