Camera decoden

 

I did a little decoden to my old camera after charging it.

Isn't it lovely?

I got it back in 


...November 29th to be more precise.

Why not use it if it's functioning properly. Plus, the feeling it brings baaack ah!

So I bought a 32gb memory stick & waiting to receive it.

 

 

 

btw, that's its decoden by autumn '11

 

So let's travel back to the first month of owning this camera...

 

The first pic I took driving back home.

 

Our cats, Alonso & Iolaos.

 

Pics right before I go to school.


 When it snowed so classes got cancelled.

 My phone & my iPod.

  My then fb profile pic.


With our dog, Lady, at grandma's village.

 

  A few more cute coords.




  On New Year's Eve.

 

 

 Ok, we time traveled enough~

             i love doing that.

                     

4 comments

  1. I love the deco! And I really love seeing older photos on old cameras. I don't know it just feels wonderful and nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes <3 Cameras are such a cute little tech thing in our experience here, being a comrade in capturing our moments <3

      Delete
  2. The split bangs and wavy hair is such a good look on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 I really wanna get this look back <3

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig