Resolution

 

         Oh gals~ 

Hope you read them in order haha coz the previous post reached a resolution.

 

  

 Sunday 19th   

Aaaah~ he came back & we finally met after 12 days. 

That night was the end of mundial. Can you believe it? I adore watching the mundial in summertime. It's so much fun & entertaining when you watch it with company. 

The taxi driver (who was not interested in matches) got on my nerves that night coz I mentioned that of course we're gonna watch it, as we have watched all of them, are we gonna miss the final one? DUH! And his comment projected his own insecurities onto me, assuming I was putting up with watching football just to please my man. Of course when I smell such people I don't offer any "explanation" coz a stranger whose first impulse is to make an assumption & not be curious is too empty of an entity to feed them with myself. But why do I mention it? Coz I felt bad when my charismatic gave me a look... I hope he got I felt disrespected with such stupid comment from an insecure man. And I mention it coz that pained me. The possibility that the person whose understanding matters to me wouldn't recognize who I am, precisely at the moment someone else is misinterpreting me. This idea just breaks my heart. Coz when you love someone, you want to feel that they know you & you don't have to explain, in this instance, your free will.

It was the cutest thing entering his house & him announcing things to me one by one. How can one fall in love over & over again? Which souvenir I'd like to choose, my bday gift, eating at a restaurant. staying one more night.

That night he got me my fave burger hehehe

 

And I made him my magic potion hehehe

It's a watermelon-grape drink.

I cut watermelons, melons in the shape of hearts & stars. 

 I was soooo looking forward for him to experience this beverage haha. I had already cut the fruits at home & had no insulation bag so I created my own patent so they can last till we get to his house. 

 

 Monday 20th 

Soooo... I had a pending convo, gals, if you remember my previous post.

And even if it was hard for me, I finally made it when we went to my house. 

Then we got the bus & went downtown to dine. 

It was already dark at 9.40smthing pm. 


 

He said we had to as we had to celebrate. I had no idea what to celebrate lol. I took it as if I celebrated me talking like a human being with him. It was for my bday he missed actually~ Stupid, aint I? I had no idea it was about my bday heh.

 And that was it~ 


  Friday 24th 

That day we had a thunderstorm & I got stuck at the creperie I went to get us crepes for the night. I looooooved the atmosphere!

 
Look at how cosy it'd be like at the restaurants downtown~ 



 Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th 

I spent Sunday night at his house as well & went back home on Monday then got ready to go to his house again after his shift so we can spend his day off together on Tuesday.

 

 Ooooooh, as I write this I remembered which night it was... omg.

Gals, get ready.

After successfully letting him know my values in the beginning of the post then came a moment I was not really planning for at all...  We both reached a limit & I had to solve that misunderstanding by revealing myself. He got at his limit first coz I told you, the theories always end up romantically, in a unity lol & so I was hiding that part & they were incomplete when I'd recite them to him... So he got frustrated that we don't really communicate at all sometimes & I had to end this misunderstanding. Also, I was not present with him while I'd do that all of this time but lost in my own mind just coz that's how I had gotten used to in order to keep myself protected in my survival mode.

Well,I confessed I love him so much.

 *silence*

 

Inaudibly coz I lost my voice when I said it from the shock ahahaha

 

God forbid we tell someone we love them so damn much! Yeah coz the rest of the night & the next morning were a rollercoaster.

 

In the end though, I gained such respect for the way he thinks things through & his ability to repair. I can't forget any of it.

Well, tell me, how can someone witness such person in a relationship & not fall in love with them over & over again? 


Then came the afternoon & I told him to go to Halandri for a walk coz I like the streets there.

 


This sofa was in my colours!!!

 


And of course before we leave home, the first thing he saw on google maps was a restaurant so of course we went there to eat. As if the sole purpose of our outing was that haha. The food was great!

 
And we had some kitties accompanying us~

 

 

 Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd 

 Yup, after Tuesday with him, we had two days all to ourselves as he finished work for August. 

It was our last days before he leaves for Cyprus. 

I don't have any pics but... 

a pic of the tiny origami envelope 

I created just so I can put the note 

I dedicated to him.

 


 

What I wrote was that 

I learn how to return to myself while he's beside me.

What I meant was that the way he is as a person helps me understand myself better. 

Isn't that what has been going on all of this time?

He does help me learn how to do this through him being such a human being. 

 

There's so much purity in that & I'm so glad I gave it to him.

Imagine that the seconds I gave him I almost took it back saying it's nothing hahaha.

 

You know, that lil something he can have of Mel with him

 while we're away from each other.

 

 

So yeah...

That was it for July~

 


 


No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig