AAAAAAAAA!
As I was finishing this post everything disappeared so I had to redone everything...![]()
Well, it's the 3rd time my charismatic's away but this time it felt different.
There was a strange warmth I'd feel knowing he's back home in Cyprus.
Being carefree & having fun at his usual places, with his people.
And him sharing glimpses of his life made me feel included
& I'd feel so at ease inside of me.
Thursday 6th 
I had already watched the Odyssey with my charismatic but I'd not say no to watching it once again hehe so I went to the cinema with my father.
Before that I had to pickup the shoes I had gotten for my upcoming trip to Cyprus & while I was there, I wanted to get a formal pair as well. I first saw the champagne-coloured ones but they were too bridal so I went for the black ones instead.
I think I prefer a soft oval toe, compared to this one.
It took me some time to decide on a colour but hopefully my father had already gotten in the cinema.
Heh I think I heard my dad get touched on the scene with Argos, Odysseus dog.
One really really amazing moment in real life was at the scene with the axes, when the music's playing & you hear 2 notes from the harp & then the 3rd one comes from Odysseus bow & THEN a really magical breeze hit the trees around us.
I could not believe it, it was just soooo magical!
I really liked Nolan's version. Some questionable things but ok, I saw it from an artist's point so I appreciated it a lot & not from my knowledge of Homer's original art.
I was looking down on it but my charismatic told me to watch it together. Then I realized that I need to have my own opinion on it, not what's been said online. Sure, some of the critique is valid but I got to form it my own eyes & actually I loved lots of points, along with the direction, the ost.
(I won't go on about it here as I had already talked about it on my ig post for my people there but I wanna keep them here as well so I'll figure out what to do with it)
Friday 7th 
Then on Friday I met with my best friend & we went to check Zara's perfumes coz we're perfume maniacs haha.
Aaaah~ it was such a pretty afternoon.
Then we went to the vietnamese & I got a brownie before that I told my best friend to go get another one for the girls who work at the restaurant. It was hella delicious, I had to share it with them!
Sunday 9th
On Sunday we had planned with my parents to go to Kifisia at the afternoon but out of the blue, on Saturday night, my cousin asked me if I wanna go out with his colombian friend who's visiting Athens so of course we planned to go out in the morning.
We met up around 1pm I think, we went for lunch & then we went to Ergon Agora I always pass by but never get inside.
OH! Paphos is calling me? In a week I'm gonna answer yes~
Then it was time for her to meet up with her parents & so I went to get bus to get to Kifisia to meet up with my parents as well haha. It was a long trip & I enjoyed it a lot.
Athens in August has got a strangely deserted atmosphere.
I arrived a bit earlier than then so I was just window shopping around the place.
Oh look at that, a painting workshop where you also drink.
I WANNA TRY THIS OUT!!! OMG

Some pretty fashion pieces~
So we finally met & went to enjoy our afternoon sweets hehe.
The banoffee... Heh it tasted extraordinarily good after a cig, I didn't enjoy it the same lol. Plus, it tastes better when you share it
Friday 14th 
Almost a week later, I arranged to go out for a night cocktail with my friend from Colombia.
I had arrived earlier so I took a walk around.
"Do it". Ok, I'll do it.
I had a certain bar in mind I tried once going with a friend but could not quite figure out where it was hidden at but this time I found it hehehe
Look how dreamyyyyyy~
Such a beautiful night but I was missing my charismatic & you know what I did out of being tipsy? I was walking towards his house's direction at the metro...
One more day.

Sooo...
on Saturday morning, a day before my flight & lol on national holiday, I went to the hospital coz a herb a dish had on scratched my throat so I went to get it checked coz I thought it got stuck there or something after 5 days of irritation. Such a relief, you've got no idea how worried I'd be over this.
And then I went back home to get my stuff ready for my flight on Sunday~
Aaaah~
I had such a long time to feel this excitement & serenity
at the same time you usually feel before any significant event.
No comments
Post a Comment