I truly don't know what to start this post with haha
Should I start it by letting you know this was my first time visiting Cyprus?
After my beautiful longing, things got real haha.
Who knew that going once again far from home, I'd actually get a wake-up call?
So many new places I saw & people I met.
I was a trainwreck at some instances, yes, I learnt though from these moments & I became more secure in me after coming back to Athens (I write this after 2 months so...). You're allowed to dislike me while reading some stuff, I can take it, I've already held myself accountable.
One really warm quote that stayed with me & made my whole system feel safe was
"For the good & the bad" *kiss*
Sooooo let's start~
Sunday 16th
My charismatic came to pick me up from the airport.
I've never been so excited to see someone driving lol. Charismatic driving~ Even in that, yes! I fell asleep a lil bit in the car till we get to the old town for some coffee.

I liked the name of this coffee shop~
You'd often see these beautiful tall trees around town.


Ew that I had to separate with him after he took me to my cousin's house. It was interesting he got upstairs to meet my cousin. I was not expecting that, it felt good. Then he left & I was chatting for hours with my cousin.
Later in the afternoon he came to pick me up so we can go to the beach.
He handed me a food container with such fried zucchini flowers I adoooore!
Charismatic's mum is also charismatic of course~

We met up with some of his friends at the beach & I watched them play with the ball.

Then after the beach, he took me for a ride & to a secret place hehe
.gif)


Monday 17th
We woke up really late with my cousin & we decided to go for a coffee.
We were supposed to go to the beach actually all together, me, my charismatic, my cousin & his gf but I don't remember why they cancelled.


.gif)

I actually didn't communicate a simple thing & I was getting dizzy because of that thought circling every time I'd look up the maps so I'd give up searching for any place to eat. LOL it was nothing serious at all. I was just wondering how can I find a place to eat if we're on the move. He meant any place no matter where it was, not in a specific area. So embarrassing, I never let him know the truth which was that simple.
I was leaning to doom rather than communicating aaaanything that night, in general.
It was 50-50 though.
The sky though was breathtaking. No light in sight so even the milky way was visible.
I was having all shorts of thoughts. Like you're there & you don't even get outside to enjoy such wonder? I thought that he takes stuff for granted & is being selfish & so I called him bratty. Nooooooo! My poor charismatic. I called him bratty???
*sigh*

Tuesday 18th
It felt like a sad day to me coz I was prepared for us to be over.
Yes, telenovela level.

I woke up at 8am by myself & went for a walk around the house. I followed a cat & she took me to an area I could hear his mother talk on the phone. I couldn't see her & so I walked to a different area where I found an almond tree & sat under its shade.
I was contemplating. I had my phone on airplane mode. His 50 hurt me, even if my own 50 was ridiculous as well.

There was a moment where I found an open almond & it was so bitter that I stole 4 to 5 grapes from the field so I can wash the bitterness away. At some point I also saw his father for afar but we never got to close for any introduction.

Two hours later he came to look for me & told me we had to talk & I was like "We've got nothing to talk about". I was between choosing me & choosing him. If I chose him would I abandon me or was I becoming the selfish one creating such dilemma on top of it all?
Well, the sun had different plans for me coz it took the shade away & so I had to go back home. Well, that's when the quote "For the good & the bad" got born. Although I communicated imperfectly & he understood half of it, we repaired it & that was what he told me before I accept his kiss. Yeah, he made me fall in love with him once again.
In the end I chose us once I felt secure he chose us as well.
For the good & the bad, right?
![]()
Then the rain washed everything away & who knew this day would stay as something beautiful instead of something sad?
He drove me past his village & then we went to another village called Platres on the mountains.
.gif)
The temperature was perfect unlike the hot & humid Limassol. I wanted to stay there for the rest of my vacations.



We walked around the place & I really really really loved it!
Look how pretty it was~





Then we went to a restaurant to eat~
He got a steak, I got stuffed zucchini flowers & fried potatoes.




Ah~ the atmosphere after it has rained.
We walked a lil bit more around the village & saw so many cute houses.
The people were also very welcoming~
Sooooo many reasons to love the mountains & villages.






Then we found the entrance of a trail leading to the waterfall but the waterfall was waaay too far so we stopped by the beautiful lil river.

It was purely magical & revitalizing sitting there enjoying the sound of the river.
.gif)
Going back to the city, I was feeling so off we had to separate again. We grabbed an ice cream & he dropped me at my cousin's house.

I was also feeling so heart broken for making him go through this stress in the morning but he said that we had to have that talk anyway. So touching.
![]()
Wednesday 19th
In the morning I went for a coffee with my cousin & to finally get to know his girlfriend. So nice seeing how their everyday life is over there like~
She's so admirable, I really liked her.

A cute lil kitten at my cousin's neighborhood.
Then in the afternoon it was beach time with friends~
I don't remember when it was but I had gotten a few ready-to-eat fruits coz you know, swimming makes you feel hungry.
It was too windy to get in the water but a lil later, when the sun went down, we took a walk at the beach & we dove in hehe

After beach we got charismatic's friend & we went to eat at a vietnamese restaurant.

We had Mr.Cat wanting to be in my arms hahaha
I placed him down & he came back to my lap again.
.gif)
.gif)
After our dinner, we have a night drive the three of us & of course it was so much fun~
.gif)
It was the night I started noticing the lyrics of the songs he'd play all the time...
Imagine being kinda high & hearing
"In the sounds we share, can you find me there?
This rhythm is my heartbeatAnd you know I only feel it for youThis melody is for you and me
I hope you see "
The guys took me to a really other-wordly ice cream shop where it had some crazy flavours.

I was too focused on deciding on what to get coz I was too tempted to try it all that I hadn't noticed charismatic got the epic flavours together.
Orange/banana ice cream with solid choco flakes. Two "extremes" together omg.
I fell in love with him once again.

He got me a mahalepi which is rose-flavoured cream, something like that~

And that was it for the niiiiight~
End of part 1

No comments
Post a Comment