10 years with Tsipiriki

 

So 10 years ago Tsipiriki was born, 

the most reciprocal love I've experienced with a cat~ 

 


So here's the story of my mum & sis finding Tsipiriki. 

They'd hear some meows coming from a trash can & later another woman picked that kitten up from the trash & put it at her building's entrance. My mum & sis got it home but I didn't wanna engage with it at all as I had previously lost a kitten the day we got it home. Well, my mum was looking for people who can adopt it but as I started taking care of it, I got so attached. There was no way we could give this angel to somebody else!

 Still a baby hihi


It was only a few days old & maybe it got born on July 10th just like me. We had to feed it with the bottle every 3 hours & make it poop like its mother would help it do so. Imagine such a precious little soul sleeping next to you. Yes, the only baby fever I have gotten in my life is kitten fever. If I could get pregnant & have a cat then that'd be amazing but anyway~

So small & angelic! From when I was a lil kid, I'd always play with my stuffed animals as if they are neutral, neither male or female coz I felt like adding either of them would sexualize them. Yes, my kid brain... So neutral it is. Not getting into the psychology of it.

It even reminded me of a white can I had seen in a dream when I was still in elementary school called "Hionula" (little snow). But the name that popped up on my head was "Tsipiriki". Tsipiriki is an anagram from the word "pitsiriki" which means "little kid" in greek. There was a classmate back in the first year of senior high who would shout this word & it got stuck on my head since haha.

 

Kumi was really friendly & she'd have her as her own baby. 

The happiness you feel when your cat accepts a new member in the family~

 

Look at them now haha


 

  I miss cosy cold weather after seeing all of these pics.

We cuddle a lot when the weather's cold & we never sleep separately but sadly, that's not the case in the summer coz it's hot. In winter one arm is occupied from Kumi & one from Tsipiriki. Momo is sleeping on my legs. 

My legs get sore from time to time because I can't move when she sits on me when I'm on my desk haha

 

Here's how we usually sleep like~

 

 


 


 

That's my baby & I'm so grateful she's healthy & we share such love.

 She's a blessing~

 

 

 

2 comments

  1. So so precious omg. I also have kitten fever xD my cat is my baby and I’ve never wanted a human child

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gooooood as a kitten sooooo sweeeeeeeet....and the name is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig