10years with Kumi

 

 Before September ends, 

I had to post about the month I found Kumi.

10 years ago, I found my cat.

 

description

 

I was in my room while I suddenly heard a kitten cry. I rushed to the street & my grandfather helped me catch her. I remember she was under a car & then she went to our neighbour's garden, that's when I caught her.

I put her in my arms & immediately called the vet. I left her in my room & I went to the pet shop to get flea spray etc. I washed her & she was shaking while I was holding her in the towel. After a while, she started purring. It was the first time! She felt safe & loved.

Back then, Cyndi Wang's 10th album had just gotten released. 

So Kumi was also listening to 天使的偏執


 She used to climb on me a lot. Even when I had my hand in a cast.

We used to be inseparable.  




description

 

 

This year I was afraid I was going to lose her. 

She had an accident which made me worried to death.

 
Yes, it did cost a lot of money as she had to undergo surgery but the emotional downfall cost way much more. 


I won't go into details. All is well now!










Kumi then & now.

Look at how big she is now haha

Still sleeping like that in my arms.


Wishing my big baby more & more years together,

to be healthy & always eat a lot.

...and to stop throwing stuff down when she's hungry around 4am & me having a heart attack.


2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness she’s so cute!! ♥‿♥ This post made me smile so much. Luna is 3 years old now and she is my best friend, she had a few health scares so I feel like I can relate to that somewhat. Cats are such gentle and loyal friends ≧◡≦ I couldn’t imagine a life without a kitty!! Even though they are so mischievous sometimes xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah <3 :3 A fellow cat-mother <3 Exactly this! I cannot imagine life without a cat at home... I remember my life before any cat & it felt so empty, I felt like I had zero affection in my life, especially when it came from such a pure furry entity.

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig