Lie to Me-Infinite


I just finished "Lie to me" aka 내게 거짓말을 해봐  aka to me lies tell me kkk

I won't talk much about the contents of the drama coz it's indifferent to me but the music

 * disclaimer that my emotions are over the top coz that time of the month is approaching? *


I started it with my sis in summer of 2011 but I had forgotten it so I had never actually continued watching it. I cried like crazy when "Nothing's Over" by my beloved Infinite started playing as an outro song.  One of my fave songs that was also my alarm back in 2011 is MBLAQ's "I belong to you".


I'm surprised they did not feature it more in the drama. It would totally fit as an outro instead of "Nothing's Over" which fitted more after the main conflict. 

But still I CRIED LIKE CRAZY.

 

Excuse me, my heart is just overflowed fkdafnkjlhdsfjljsdhfjahdsjfhjdslhkf

 

LET'S GO BACK TO THE FACT THAT we are talking about "Nothing's over" by who? BY INFINITE! The mind behind Infinite's music style is a genius. I loved their style a lot! We'd always look forward to their next comeback.




Wait, the album had only got 3 songs? I thought they were more because I always keep on repeating them. I love Shot as well! The chorus! Warms my heart up. Ah their composers!!! The Can U Smile Remake is the song I always sing. It's such a sweet song, it's like a hug. I want to cry.


Then in the outro they also had some bts shots & my heart just got crazy. The past amazing era of 2011, then my life in Seoul. I wish my next time in Seoul will not be like my years living there. I don't want any modern essence or any balancing on a rope essence. I want it to be full 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008. I no longer feel the need to reminisce as I'm so grateful for the present moment as I should always be like. Yes, nice stuff etc (what I'm missing now is what I had there & what I have here was missing there sooo... what's the point of reminiscing in first place? Enjoy the fcking present). Anyway, it's a certain feeling I wish to experience in my life. Like the good old days of my teens but as an adult. I hate all the modern stuff. The style I have inside of me is now considered old. I'm old. Somebody else might be the same old too so... 

       What am I talking about...?

Oh you said the robe which ties your arms in the back is ready for me to wear?

 

 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig