Night stroll


I'm always in the search for places 

that give off a 2008-2011 essence.

 

I didn't have time at all to get ready 

but felt good anyway~


 

I have a certain route I take whenever I visit that place.

I'm really certain about the images I want to see 

as they give off that essence I told you about.

 

 

So many places with pretty lights~

I adore romantic looking places.


 
The lighting at that display window was soooo good.

 
 
I really like the pumpkin brownie from Starfcks.
I had to get it~

 
 
Aaaah~ I want this soft sofaaa.
It's the same fabric as my blankets.

 
 
Had no idea JC still exists in Greece.




World Smile Day? Cute.
 


Why didn't I buy this yellow star? 

I can't stop thinking about it!

 

 

As I was creating this post, I was listening to "Bewitched In Tokyo".

A drama I started watching after coming back from Fukuoka.

 

I remember I'd watch it around 8pm while having dinner after work.

 September 2018. 

 

Autumn felt so magical in Fukuoka~

Fukuoka this Fukuoka that 

Give the girl a year in Fukuoka for God's sake!OMG THE LIGHTS WENT OUT.

OOOOOK...

1 comment

  1. You look absolutely radiant!! Also that sofa is gorgeous, I wish I had one like it *A*

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig