『Be-ppin』 inspo

 It was in winter of 2011 

when me & my best friend 

lost our marbles

when I discovered this mv 

from BLENDA magazine models. 


 

 

 The models are:

Ide Reiko Nakano Yuika Yoshida Natsumi Hasegawa Yui 

Higashino Yumi Asano Fujikura Sachiko Yamamoto Ayaka



Be-ppin made their debut

in 2011 Girls Award Show.

 

Please let me know I'm not the only one 

who finds shows from 2012 & back soooo magical.

 


 

This exact style of navy

 is so my thing ♡

 

I really wanted to make a post 

about this Be-ppin aesthetic 

to show my appreciation.

 




1 comment

  1. Aaahhhh they're soooo cute!!! I didn't know about Be-ppin!!! They remind me of 2011/2012 Onespo shopstaff, they're were sooo iconic!! That marine stripes top has onespo written all over haha (to me! idk if it's actually onespo...). 💙🤍💙🤍

    ReplyDelete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig