New hair & eye make⋆。

 

 

I've been hesitating a lot bleaching 

my hair as I did not want to ruin its texture.

 

Hmm but I just recalled this time back 

in 2020 where I messed it up & I got the best hair therapy...

 


 

The previous time I went to my hairdresser, 

I did not feel much change.

 

She'd also insist on doing something

 with colour, just like the old days.

 

 Turns out she was right, 

I needed a push & I just bleached it,

 doing the ombre technique.


 

I feel much more Mel now

I've also started using eyelashes on a daily.

  I really like the bottom ones a lot!
 

 

I need more work as I feel like 

something's off but overall

 it's really close to what 

I have on my mind.


By the way, the colour on my hair 

is mostly purple, maybe muted pink.

 

I adore it! 

It looks like choco 

mixed with strawberry



✦ 

Ah~ leaving one of my favourite Cream songs

that I listen to a lot lately.

"Never Get Enough feat. Matt Cab"

(click image for song link)


No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig