Eye make change

 

 

I was at home yesterday 

as I had my lessons in the morning. 

 

I've also caught a cold &

 I'd feel so yuck

 

Hopefully, I'd also go out in the night

 of full moon with family friends,

so I had the perfect excuse 

to put on some make.

 


I read this post yesterday 

from Sweet Dreams by SeiBB 

& a few more informative ones that got me thinking a lot

& I got so fired up! 


In general I want to do more! 

 

I have this craving of wanting more 

& more gyaru but how?

 Where?

 

 

I was in such high spirits 

when I started doing my make

that I got so into putting 

some real effort & not be like the usual

 

 "No, this is not for me"

 

but instead I did try some new & old

 techniques. 

 



I put on some spiky eyelashes for change

 & made a thicker eyeliner

 like I used to years ago.

 

 

I want that something more, 

I will keep on working on it.

 

2 comments

  1. I love your style of eyemake! Reminds me of oldschool gyaru-kei 🤩💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooou :') I'm trying to make my eye make a lot more bold, as I'm used to making it light for everyday.

      Delete

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig