『くみっきー』 inspo

 

Back in second year of senior high,

 I had a folder of くみっきー on my phone

& I would check it out constantly in class.

My phone was even lagging 

as it contained 1.000+ pics.

I don't know how but her appearance was just  making me feel so happy.
 

She was a whole aesthetic by herself

 

I wanted to share a few of my favourite looks of her 

that really speak to me,as I've always been 

leaning into such style as well



 



●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

 

You know what I realized? Accessories are so important.

A piece of jewelry, a scarf, a bag, a hat.

 

They do catch your eye & 

make any coord much more

 interesting to look at.


That's why we also love decoden!



No comments

Post a Comment

© ΜεΛ°☆ your♥︎ | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig